Type keyword(s) to search

Green: 7 Years Before the Heist

Please keep the discussion focused on the content of this episode, Green: 7 Years Before the Heist

• Start Topic

Bob is just a ridiculous character.  With his hair-trigger temper and poor decision-making skills, he would be in jail alongside Leo and Stan.  No one would want to team up with him.    

Is it bad that I love that the prison gang is named the Peckerwoods?  That's one slur I never expected people to try to repurpose into a positive or someone to be afraid of. 

• Like 1

2nd episode for me. 

Loved the freak out scene, and shoutout to long missing actor Richard Masur as the doctor.  I recognized his voice before I could place the face.  Looking trim & wearing the white hair well.  Perfect remark about hours, orange slices and some Pink Floyd for them all to come down. 

Still hating Bob, he's really nailing his asshole persona.  Actor Jai Courtney is by all accounts a really nice guy IRL, so he's hitting it out of the park.

And the scene of the doctor's backseat ripping across and basically giving birth to Ray\Leo is just an amazing thing.  He was at that moment born into his new life as Leo, so the metaphor is perfect.   

Not sure what the nickname for his daughter "squirrel" means, but I'm sure it's silly. 

Edited by leighdear