Type keyword(s) to search

When Han Met the Queen: Actors in Other Roles

Meredith Quill
  • Start Topic

A place to discuss what else the actors have appeared in.  Pretty much everyone knows the filmographies of Harrison Ford and Dame Helen Mirren, but there are a number of other familiar and not so familiar faces in the cast.

I see Timothy Dalton, Robert Patrick (Terminator 2), Jerome Flynn (Game of Thrones), Brian Geraghty (Big Sky), Jennifer Ehle (lots of stuff).

I'm particularly interested to see James Badge Dale, who I know from his one-and-done season of "24" about 20 years ago.

• Like 2
On 12/6/2022 at 11:16 AM, blackwing said:

A place to discuss what else the actors have appeared in.  Pretty much everyone knows the filmographies of Harrison Ford and Dame Helen Mirren, but there are a number of other familiar and not so familiar faces in the cast.

I see Timothy Dalton, Robert Patrick (Terminator 2), Jerome Flynn (Game of Thrones), Brian Geraghty (Big Sky), Jennifer Ehle (lots of stuff).

I'm particularly interested to see James Badge Dale, who I know from his one-and-done season of "24" about 20 years ago.

Harrison Ford and Helen Mirren of course played opposite each other way back in the day in The Mosquito Coast.  I must have watched that move 25 times.

When I see Brian Geraghty, all I can hear is is voice saying "I OVERSLEPT. I should have been WITH THEM" in We are Marshall.  He's gotten a ton of work, but the only other show I recognize him from is Boardwalk Empire. 

Timothy Dalton is 80s James Bond to me, that's all I can see. 

• Like 2