Type keyword(s) to search

Question about site homepage [QUESTION, RESOLVED]

beckie

I have been accessing this site by phone for years now and have never had a problem. Now I'm not sure what's going on. 

Before, when I'd access the site, it would list all the categories and the shows within them. Now all I see when I access the site is the section of other stuff (like the section this is in.) 

When I hit the home button at the top of the page, I only see this "other stuff" . To even get to the shows, I have to go to the section where I'm notified that my comments have been liked or responded to, click on one of those, and navigate from there. 

Not sure if it's just a me issue or what. I've tried logging out and logging back in and it didn't help.

2 hours ago, SilverStormm said:

Has anyone else experienced this while using the mobile version?

I could be off-base, but it sounds like what @beckie is describing here:

Before, when I'd access the site, it would list all the categories and the shows within them.

is what you get when you have "All Shows" selected at the top of the page.

And what they describe here:

Now all I see when I access the site is the section of other stuff (like the section this is in.) 

is what you get if you have "Your Shows" selected, but don't actually have any shows followed/added to your custom home page.  Any chance it could be something like that?

• Useful 2
8 hours ago, SilverStormm said:

When did you first encounter this issue?

Has anyone else experienced this while using the mobile version?

It's been like that for a couple of weeks now. 

I suppose it could be what SoMuch Tv described but I've never had this issue before. Never. And I've never had to select shows to see them. So I'm confused. Maybe it's just me.

• Useful 1
On 12/6/2022 at 5:26 PM, beckie said:

It's been like that for a couple of weeks now. 

I suppose it could be what SoMuch Tv described but I've never had this issue before. Never. And I've never had to select shows to see them. So I'm confused. Maybe it's just me.

So, just curious. Was that the issue - the All Shows vs Your Shows buttons? Or are you still waiting for resolution?

22 hours ago, SoMuchTV said:

So, just curious. Was that the issue - the All Shows vs Your Shows buttons? Or are you still waiting for resolution?

It's neither. It's the fact that I'm not seeing the Home page with all of the listed shows anymore. All shows vs. my shows doesn't make a difference because I don't see the page in either setting. And not sure how having my shows saved helps with the home page issue. I'm only seeing the 'Beyond Tv' forums and the only way I can even get to one of the shows I read/comment on is through my notifications. If I didn't make that clear before then I apologize. 

And, yes, I'm still waiting for resolution, because I'm not sure if my issue is understood, or if I'm the only person possibly having this particular issue. So, I'm totally confused. 

I have my settings in my account to see all the shows on the homepage, but it does nothing. 

Also, I've tried logging out of my account to see if I could see it that way, and still wasn't able.

Edited by beckie