Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: Guess Who's Coming at Dinner

• Start Topic

Release date:  December 1, 2022

Faced with a damaging article about Gossip Girl, Kate scrambles to stay relevant - but finds unexpected help in the school's returning teacher, Mike.

As Monet forces Julien to compete for a magazine spread, Zoya spends all her time with Shan and family, much to Nick's increasing annoyance.

Meanwhile, Max's parents host an important dinner, with crashes and burns with the arrival of some unexpected.... (description cut off)

(edited)

How is Shan's family 'cosplaying as poor'?   I must be very slow on the uptake.  And what was Iris able to offer Max's father?

I'm sorry but Obie's hairline makes him look in his 30s.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay

OMFG.  Obie is so boring, his girlfriend whose name I don't even know is so boring, and reintroducing him this week by having him being judgey about his friends (a.k.a. the characters we actually like) being "messy" and such a drag was a biiiig mistake.  Just get rid.

Aw I'm happy Audrey, Aki, and Max went public, and that Kiki was cool with it, and that Max's dads might be getting back together!

So Nate's paper is doing a Sunday magazine spotlight on influential teenagers...at a dinner where they're all clearly drinking wine.  Cool.

Still no Georgina. :(

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
On 12/1/2022 at 9:12 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

How is Shan's family 'cosplaying as poor'?   I must be very slow on the uptake.  And what was Iris able to offer Max's father?

I'm sorry but Obie's hairline makes him look in his 30s.  

For dinner they served pizza and wings with 2 liters of soft drinks on the table, and they also served cheap alcohol with the price still on it. The drinks were served in red solo cups and the son asks his parents why they aren’t drinking out of the regular glasses. They were supposed to eat at some fancy and exclusive restaurant (which Nick knew about) but Shan had them change plans so Nick wouldn’t think his daughter was hanging around entitled rich people 

Iris was offering Max’s father an opportunity to landscape design an important park 

• Useful 1