Type keyword(s) to search

Tim Gutterson: On Any Other Show, He'd Be The Dreamboat

As much as I love Raylan, and I do, Deputy Tim Gutterson is my designated TV boyfriend for this show.  I'm sure that's why Season 4 has been my favorite so far (I'm embarrassed to say how many times I've watched Decoy because of his bad-assery) and why I'm growing more and more frustrated with the current season.  It's bad enough when he only gets one line an episode but to not include him at all?  That scene of him playing Scrabble with Boyd was great but it was like a big tease: "Here's Tim being awesome--enjoy it while you can because you won't see him again for months!"  Less Crowe family and more Tim, please!

• Love 2

I agree. And he actually has an interesting backstory and there have been hints of character here and there, but we have to spend half an episode with the Crowe family instead.

• Love 1

Ha, I was just noticing he was looking kind of hot on the episode before last (haven't seen the latest one yet), when my husband said, "He's kind of imitating how Olyphant stands and moves now, isn't he?" My Olyphant crush is large enough to contain multitudes, apparently.