Type keyword(s) to search

Hell of a Cruise - General Discussion

DanaK
  • Start Topic

The documentary tells the real-life story of the passengers and crew aboard the Diamond Princess cruise ship who embarked on a trip in late January 2020, but "had no idea that the deadly novel coronavirus boarded the ship with them turning the floating paradise into their worst nightmare

Streaming on Peacock starting today, September 14

I’ve always been wary of cruises….even before covid.  It seems most everyone that I know who has gone on one got sick.  Just a lot of germs being transmitted due to close quarters, I suppose.  There’s really nothing about a cruise that appeals to me.  I may check out this though.  

SunnyBeBe...cruises weren't so bad when the ships weren't so BIG. Capacity used to be around 1000-1500, but then the industry got greedy and started to build MEGA-Ships with over 3000 capacity. 

Plus, before mega-ships were introduced, you could even choose to go on smaller cruises with more square footage per person. I'm glad I had my experience when I had a choice to do so.