Type keyword(s) to search

S43 Nneka Ejere

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I got all cast info from Parade.com

image.png.e06275b67f06f481add5660b51ff94ee.png

Hometown: Weatherford, Texas
Current Residence: Weatherford, Texas

Pharmacist Nneka Ejere hopes she has the proper prescription to become a Survivor winner. The 43-year-old has experience with literal big moves, having immigrated from Nigeria with two children and a third on the way. As the oldest woman on the season, she hopes her experience with resilience and community building will give her a shot to play her preferred style, where she hopes to challenge the usual lying and backstabbing.

Favorite Hobbies: Traveling, biking, cooking

3 Words to Describe You: Joyful, hardworking, trustworthy

Pet Peeve(s): Mediocrity, laziness

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? My family! My husband and I have made it through some rough times and have three amazing children.

What is something we would never know from looking at you? How tough, resilient and determined I can be.

Who is your hero and why? My dad. He has accomplished so much. He overcame so many obstacles from childhood through his adult years and not only thrived, but brought so many others along with him, to ensure he ended the cycle of poverty that would’ve plagued the extended family otherwise.
Which past Survivor will you play the game most like? Cirie, because I love to connect and do so easily. I will play hard without seeming to on the surface.

Why do you believe you can be the Sole Survivor? I believe that I can accomplish anything I set my mind to. I can influence others to make decisions, and they’ll think it was their idea the whole time. I am resilient, too; it is not about how many times I fall, but that I get up one more time. I believe that anything worth doing is worth doing well, so I give 100% always.