Type keyword(s) to search

S43 Lindsay Carmine

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I got all cast info from Parade.com

image.png.2e5f91945fc8797244b27246f6fe63ad.png

Hometown: Greensboro, N.C.
Current Residence: Downingtown, Pa.

Lindsay Carmine has lived a life of service, whether working as a nurse or supporting her family through both triumph and tragedy. But one thing's clear: She's playing Survivor for herself. The 42-year-old is capitalizing on a dream that spans over two decades, but sees herself as the underdog due to her age and perceived Southern hospitality. But make no mistake, she's ready for the frontlines of this game.

Favorite Hobbies: Volunteering, traveling, reading, exercising, gardening and projects on our homestead. Any and all outdoor adventures. Spending time with family and friends.

3 Words to Describe You: Relentless, resourceful, compassionate

Pet Peeve(s): People that cut in line. Smacking gum. When people play games on their phone and don’t put the phone on silent.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I’ve never strayed from my goals, even when people tell me my expectations are too high. The common assumption is that you can have it all, just not all at once. I’m here to show you that you can! I look around at this life that I’ve very intentionally created for myself and our family and think, “What if I had listened to everyone and just stopped dreaming? I wouldn’t have any of this!”

What is something we would never know from looking at you? People are mostly surprised at how competitive I am, especially as I get older. It’s as if people think I should have outgrown that phase in my life by now. I come across as non-threatening, and it is very intentional on my part – this is going to help me in the game.

Who is your hero and why? Healthcare providers! Specifically my co-workers and nursing school best friends, who I relied on for strength and support while I cared for Covid patients during the pandemic.
Which past Survivor will you play the game most like? Natalie – mental and physical strength. Sarah – strategic. Michelle – social.

Why do you believe you can be the Sole Survivor? I have 20 years’ worth of reasons why I am going to be the sole SURVIVOR.