Type keyword(s) to search

S43 Geo Bustamante

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I got all cast info from Parade.com

image.png.45ea15b5e1d4b6dccf904d8cbf95ba22.png

Hometown: Miami, Fla.
Current Residence: Honolulu, HI

The stakes are high for Geo Bustamante coming into Survivor. The 36-year-old was forced to quit his job to be on the show, so he's aiming to come back home with his biggest paycheck yet. And he hopes he can do that by giving back to a show that showed him that your insecurities can make you shine, even if they'll come to the forefront on the beach.

Favorite Hobbies: Hiking, traveling, diving

3 Words to Describe You: Adaptable, hard worker, resilient

Pet Peeve(s): I strongly dislike laziness and people who don’t have common courtesy.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Being that English is my second language, I grew up in the hood and was homeless for a period of time, the accomplishment that I am most proud of is graduating with my Associates degree with a 4.0 GPA.

What is something we would never know from looking at you? I grew up shy, quiet and in my head, which made me a thinker and very analytical. People also don’t see that if they mess or compete with me, they will lose. A whole new alter ego comes out that turns into a beast during any competition.
Who is your hero and why? My husband is my hero because he is everything I have. He motivates me and has encouraged me through so much. He is also in the military, so he is a real hero in life!

Which past Survivor will you play the game most like? It would have to be a combination of Cochran and Boston Rob. I am not as physical as Rob, but I will be strategic like Cochran. I’m hoping that by the end of the season, people will see that I played my own game.

Why do you believe you can be the Sole Survivor? Because in life, I am already a survivor. In life I did not have the luxury to mess up and have people help me. In life I struggled and fought hard for everything I’ve accomplished. I have the fire in me and the willpower to show the world that I deserve to win and will not let anything or anyone get in my way. I’m ready for this, and I will not let this opportunity of a lifetime go to waste. The world will see that Geo Bustamante has arrived, and I WILL WIN!