Type keyword(s) to search

Jeff Lewis: Perfectionist

Agree, and...I don't actually think he's that bad to work for??? I think a lot of what he gets dinged for is a very dry/mean sense of humour. And whenever he fires people, they do seem to me to deserve it.

• Love 1

I was saying something similar to my husband. Yes, he "Flips Out" on people, but usually they deserve it? I mean maybe they don't deserve the amount of flipping out he does sometimes but it seems like if they just did their job correctly he'd never have to yell. 

I think most of the firings have been deserved too, but there have been times where it seemed like it happened over something that he might have gotten over another time, but at that moment it triggered his trust issues and he couldn't let it go (Trace, for example).

It seems like there's a sort of level of relationship with him where once you reach it, he actually might freak out on you for very little reason because he has some major trust issues and if he's stressed about something, he's sort of looking for something to be wrong. For example, the Jenny situation from last year seemed like an overreaction to me. He encourages Jenny to be friends with his clients, appreciates that about her, and then she went to a potential(?) client's vacation home. I guess she should have told him about it, but I can see how the lines would have become a little blurred and it just didn't occur to her. It was a mistake, and one she owned up to several times, but he wouldn't let it go until she "admitted" that she "lied" and intentionally took advantage of him and his clients. Thank God that therapist got involved or he would have torpedoed that relationship too. I honestly don't know how he hasn't ruined things with Gage yet, except that Gage probably doesn't put up with his shit and is too Type-A to make the usual mistakes people make.

• Love 1