Type keyword(s) to search

Cast of The Essex Serpent

• Start Topic

To me, the woman who plays Martha looks so much like Maisie Williams, it is distracting.  

I think Claire Danes is miscast in this role.  Couldn't they have found someone English to play this part?  I know her husband is English and therefore she must hear the accent all the time, but still.  

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, blackwing said:

To me, the woman who plays Martha looks so much like Maisie Williams, it is distracting.  

I think Claire Danes is miscast in this role.  Couldn't they have found someone English to play this part?  I know her husband is English and therefore she must hear the accent all the time, but still.  

Kiera Knightly was due to star but dropped out. She’s stated child care issues due to the pandemic. 

• Useful 3

Tom Hiddleson is a perfect example of someone who is sexy, but not attractive (of course this is my opinion), he also has the talent to bring nuance to this role. He is a married Vicar but the female protagonist is not his wife, I think we will be able to sympathize with the character where ever this story takes us, even if we don't agree because Tom will bring layers to him.

• Love 1