Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: Home

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

Series Finale

Just as she negotiates safe passage out of the DMZ, Alma wrestles with a compelling reason to stay, while Skel is forced to choose between those he loves.

Original Airdate: March 17, 2022   

rosario-dawson-freddy-miyares.jpg?itok=F
rosario-dawson_0.jpg?itok=wpNB4P-Z

I know nothing about the comic, so I have no comparisons there.  I generally enjoyed this, although this last episode started to drag a bit towards the end. 

I had zero investment in Alma's love for Christian.  Didn't care about his second chance, especially after he murdered Wilson.  I'm not sure why Tenny would have wanted to be with him, but I found her to be the weakest character anyway.  And also, I kept wondering how Alma was walking around without being shot.  

I was torn between being grateful that this was just a mini-series, and wanting more episodes for world-building.  I did appreciate all the ways women (young, old and in between) and their influence were woven into the story.  

• Love 2