Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: Dot Dot Dot

Cranberry
  • Start Topic

I told ya no one gets to be happy on this show. I did however not think a simple ILY would end Jacke and Leslie 😏 I guess we haven't seen the last of them/that though so we'll see.

I'm a little sad about Daisy tbh. Not at all sad about Jorge. Props to Luis Guzman though, he's played some shady characters but this might've been the worst I've ever seen him. Thank you and bye bye. 

And can we talk about Renee... whoa. That was wild. I know she shot him by accident but then scrambling around in his blood and opening the door way too soon for my liking, poking him, falling over again, asking the cleaning crew to "clean". I did not know if that was dark comedy or just straight up cray cray. 

I was fearing Ed would bite the dust as well but I'm glad he only made a bad bust & got butt hurt. He should get to enjoy his retirment when he's ready. But with Jackie by his side I'm not so sure he will get there. 

• LOL 1
On 11/16/2021 at 9:12 AM, The Pretender said:

I told ya no one gets to be happy on this show. I did however not think a simple ILY would end Jacke and Leslie 😏 I guess we haven't seen the last of them/that though so we'll see.

I'm a little sad about Daisy tbh. Not at all sad about Jorge. Props to Luis Guzman though, he's played some shady characters but this might've been the worst I've ever seen him. Thank you and bye bye. 

And can we talk about Renee... whoa. That was wild. I know she shot him by accident but then scrambling around in his blood and opening the door way too soon for my liking, poking him, falling over again, asking the cleaning crew to "clean". I did not know if that was dark comedy or just straight up cray cray. 

I was fearing Ed would bite the dust as well but I'm glad he only made a bad bust & got butt hurt. He should get to enjoy his retirment when he's ready. But with Jackie by his side I'm not so sure he will get there. 

I knew Daisy was getting killed in this episode but I thought it would be Jorge to do it, not Frankie….was totally shocked about Renee shooting Jorge and then covering it up….I think this may come back to bite her, didn’t see her running back to Ray…..if they are smart Ray and Renee plus her son need to high tail it out of town ASAP, cuz Frankie will bleed this one out with his eyes closed….. As far as Jackie and Leslie, you could tell Leslie wasn’t in it 100% like Jackie is, it’s more of a bootie call for Leslie, plus after getting burned by Ray,  Leslie def has her guard up.  Prediction for rest of season, I see Renee thru Ray bringing valuable intel to Allen and using that to get Frankie and his whole crew, including Charmaine but I think the younger sister survives the bust somehow with maybe uncle Wayne getting out of jail soon on the weapons charge and Osito being top dog pushing drugs for Wayne, but I think Ositos roommate gets hooked and OD’s………

• Useful 1
  • Love 3