Type keyword(s) to search

Ted - Media

BetterButter
  • Start Topic

‘Ted’ Series at Peacock From Seth MacFarlane Sets Main Cast, Adds Co-Showrunners

Seth MacFarlane is officially onboard to reprise the voice role of Ted, the foul-mouthed, pot-smoking teddy bear he played in the two “Ted” movies. This is in addition to creating the series and serving as executive producer, director, and co-showrunner. Modern Family executive producers Paul Corrigan and Brad Walsh have joined the series to serve as co-showrunners, writers, and executive producers.

photo.jpg?w=681&h=383&crop=1

Giorgia Whigham,   Max Burkholder,     Scott Grimes

In the series, it’s 1993 and Ted the bear’s moment of fame has passed, leaving him living with his best friend, 16-year-old John Bennett, who lives in a working-class Boston home with his parents and cousin. Ted may not be the best influence on John, but when it comes right down to it, Ted’s willing to go out on a limb to help his friend and his family.

Giorgia Whigham plays Blaire Bennett, a smart and politically correct college student who’s living with her Uncle Matty, Aunt Susan and younger cousin John. She is not afraid to be outspoken and frequently clashes with her more traditionalist family.

Max Burkholder plays Cousin John Bennett, a good guy and likeable teen who is, however, still in his awkward phase. With Ted’s help, John is doing his best to navigate adolescence.

Grimes plays Uncle Matty Bennett, a blustering, blue-collar Bostonian who thinks he is the unequivocal boss in the family, and doesn’t like anyone challenging him, particularly his liberal-minded niece, Blaire.

• Love 1

Ted         January 11, 2024         Peacock        7 episodes

F-xPwTXaEAAB9sR?format=jpg&name=large

The average run time is 30 minutes, but the first episode will be longer.

Ted-Series-Peacock-e1700149959254.jpg

The series will be set in 1993, Ted is living in Framingham, Massachusetts with his best friend, 16-year-old John Bennett (Max Burkholder), along with John’s parents, Matty and Susan (Scott Grimes and Alanna Ubach) and cousin Blaire (Giorgia Whigham). Ted may be a lousy influence on John, but at the end of the day, he’s a loyal pal who’s always willing to go out on a limb for friendship.

Ted-Peacock.jpg

• Like 2

NUP_202782_00003-e1701211815780.jpg

All 7 episodes will be released at the same time.

In this comedic prequel event series to the Ted films, it's 1993, and Ted the bear’s (Seth MacFarlane) moment of fame has passed. He’s now living back home in Framingham, Massachusetts with his best friend, 16-year-old John Bennett (Max Burkholder), along with John’s parents, Matty and Susan (Scott Grimes and Alanna Ubach) and cousin Blaire (Giorgia Whigham). Ted may be a lousy influence on John, but at the end of the day, he’s a loyal pal who’s always willing to go out on a limb for friendship.

• Like 2
On 11/30/2023 at 12:29 AM, AnimeMania said:

NUP_202782_00003-e1701211815780.jpg

All 7 episodes will be released at the same time.

In this comedic prequel event series to the Ted films, it's 1993, and Ted the bear’s (Seth MacFarlane) moment of fame has passed. He’s now living back home in Framingham, Massachusetts with his best friend, 16-year-old John Bennett (Max Burkholder), along with John’s parents, Matty and Susan (Scott Grimes and Alanna Ubach) and cousin Blaire (Giorgia Whigham). Ted may be a lousy influence on John, but at the end of the day, he’s a loyal pal who’s always willing to go out on a limb for friendship.

Ted is one of the movies which i watched so many times, I love their friendship so much. They don't make this type of movie now. I was never a fan of asking for help with academic assignments until I found https://academized.com/writing-services/write-my-paper which write my paper for me Not only does the support team respond quickly but they also provide real support throughout the entire process. What was once a stressful process has now become a smooth one. Their commitment to customer service is clear and the results have been nothing short of remarkable.

I really love it.

• Like 2