Type keyword(s) to search

Making Your Case: Things You'd Like To See On OC

• Start Topic

(edited)

We do this over on the SVU thread and I thought we could use it over here. What would everyone like to see next year on OC? What do you hope they don't do? Dick Wolf has said there will be 3 eight episode continuing stories, but, are there any ripped from the headline OC stories you'd like them to work in?

I want more episodes like 1x07 (aside from the Benson/Stabler propping ending) with the team working together. I liked seeing Sloot out in the field showing her smarts. I want to get a better feel on Washburn because he'd kind of just there, I didn't even remember his name for several episodes.

More arrests per episode. I want them trying to bring down a hitman who they suspect is connected to the main guy, or deal, gun sellers, whoever, try to get them to flip or try to just put away various org members/associates to chip away at whatever org is the main focus of the arc. 

I liked the vaccine episode, so if they did the mob doing some kind of shakedown/shady loans to struggling small businesses or a protection racket of offering protection to businesses from riots (and perhaps instigating some riots to scare people into paying), I wouldn't object. With online sports betting legal in NJ/NY now, which was always a big money maker for the mob, maybe they're money laundering with an online betting business and Sloot is trying to trace/prove the trail. 

I want them to be done with the Wheatley's and cut out the Benson/Stabler stuff but they probably won't. Wolf dangled them in front of the shippers that I would think if they backed off now it'd be worse backlash from the base than if they never started it at all. So I'll just hope MH doesn't want to pull double duty for a full season or they decide paying her whatever the Special Guest Star rate isn't cost effective because I think those are the best chances we have for that stuff to be toned down. 

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

I want them to be done with the Wheatley's and cut out the Benson/Stabler stuff but they probably won't. Wolf dangled them in front of the shippers that I would think if they backed off now it'd be worse backlash from the base than if they never started it at all. So I'll just hope MH doesn't want to pull double duty for a full season or they decide paying her whatever the Special Guest Star rate isn't cost effective because I think those are the best chances we have for that stuff to be toned down. 

Not everyone who enjoys Benson/Stabler is a shipper. Nor do I perceive every interaction between them as pandering to shippers.  I waited 10 years to see CM and MH back together and I will take whatever I can get. I want to see even more of them next season!

• Love 2