Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: O, Were Blood Thicker Than Robot Juice!

• Start Topic

Ah, so the Jodie at the end of the last episode was actually a robot (along with robot versions of Melissa and Lou) created by Young M.O.D.O.K. to act like M.O.D.O.K.'s version of a "perfect family."  Of course, he always attended for M.O.L.O.K. to figure that part out and actually have him go to the hideout and play a game where the real family is mixed in with a bunch other robots and figure out which ones are real.  But it doesn't go as planned since the real Melissa simply kills her counterparts with ease, the real Jodie survives by not being the one to actually commit suicide, and the family is just content to have two Lous now, even if on is actually a robot.  I wonder how long that will last or if one of them will get killed off by the finale.

Also, Young M.O.D.O.K. is dead thanks to Jodie and the power of Pilates, but I guess that won't mess up the timeline or anything.  Time travel!

I guess these final two episodes will be dealing with whatever is going on with Austin and the organization?  And maybe seeing if M.O.D.O.K. has a shot at making things right with his family?