Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: The M.O.D.O.K. That Time Forgot

• Start Topic

In an effort win back his wife Jodie, M.O.D.O.K. takes her traveling through time to a concert they missed years ago. There they are attacked by a college-aged M.O.D.O.K. who steals their time machine and strands them in past.

I guess we really have gotten to the point where Third Eye Blind is viewed through nostalgia glasses.  To be fair, I can say that I didn't at least own one of their CDs or two at point or another.  Their songs are so catchy!

Leave it to M.O.D.O.K. to not only cause his younger self to likely be an obstacle going forward, but his was his actions here that cause Monica to go down the path of villainy and likely why she hates him so much in the present.  Ah, time travel!

So, first Gary loses his arm for good and now he's probably sterile thanks to the radiation stone that M.O.D.O.K. failed to warn him about.  Poor Gary!