Type keyword(s) to search

S02.S09: Goose

LittleIggy
  • Start Topic

First off, I loved Dorothy’s dress. It was gorgeous!

Whom did Julian see on the other side? Jericho or George? BTW, I assume the buy who hit Uncle George called 911 since he stopped and got out. The Turners didn’t hear the sirens and go/look out to see what happened in front of their house?

Hope the viewers who have missed seeing Sean preparing food enjoyed the goose guts! 😆 $300/lb potatoes? 😳

I guess the woman at the end was the “her” George had warned Leanne about. Who is she? 🧐

• Love 1

Thank you Sean, some culinary creations for the season, finally!

Leanne seems infatuated with Julian now. Will Julian let her heal him, or he prefers Natalie? If Leanne did bring Julian back to life, did she break the rules? Will this cost Julian anything, later?

We have these 3 main Qs remain unanswered since season 1:

(1) Who is Leanne?

(2) Where is baby Jericho?

(3) Will Dorothy finally learn the truth about Jericho's death? Following this latest episode, is Dorothy gonna kill herself in the finale if Jericho doesn't return?

I learn to manage my expectations when it comes to this show. No big revelation throughout this season despite clues dropping. So, am guessing the season finale will not bring us answers to these Qs (still).

Since the season 2 final episode is titled "Josephine", the woman who showed-up at the Turners home must be Aunt Josephine. Who is she?

For the first time, I actually felt like things were a bit boring until Julian's temporary death.

When Sean pressed down on Julian's chest, I kept saying, "Breathe into his mouth!"  Supposedly that's the most effective part of CPR.  Then Leanne does it and presto!