Type keyword(s) to search

Country Comfort - General Discussion

• Start Topic

COUNTRY COMFORT, Comedy, Netflix: An aspiring young country singer finds the band she's been missing when she takes a job as a nanny for a musically talented family. Premieres March 19.

I'm having a great time watching this show while I eat something. I understand that it will be canceled and it's not a high-tier comedy, full of cliches and a bit cringe at times. But it makes me laugh xD

I also love The Nanny, so it resonated with me on that front.

I suppose that most of the comments will be negative (if any) and each one with its valid reasons, but I thought about leaving my positive registered here as well.

I've seen the first four episodes and I'm really enjoying it so far. I think the cast is gelling nicely and I like all the characters. It's sweet and funny and has a lot of heart. I'm looking forward to watching the rest. 

• Love 1

I finished it. I really enjoyed it. I even loved the singing/music and I'm not really a country fan. I hope this gets picked up for a second season.  Now off to binge Zero Chill, heh. 

• Love 2

Chloe has some great one liners.

The "I look like hell" and Chewbacca lines were hilarious. 

It wasn't the best, cheesey but I enjoyed it. I hope there's another season. 

I loathed The Nanny (basically Frans voice) but I felt more of a Jesse vibe. Basically because Jesse wanted to be an entertainer like Bailey. Wouldn't mind seeing a 2nd season to see which direction they go with Bailey.