Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Making Of Season 2

• Start Topic

My impressions watching this are that it felt like a very rushed hour.  Which couldn't have been any other way considering they had 8 segments for the first season and only one hour to cover the entire second season.

Obviously they wanted to cover departments and people this time around who hadn't been given much attention during the first season.  Also obviously they were very much limited by Covid.

They sure do love Misty Rosas and Amy Sedaris. I totally expect them to be in every season.

Lots of Pedro Pascal, which makes sense since he was on set so much more this season.

They sure love Boba Fett.  Fan boying big time over him.

No mention at all of the big character at the end of the season. Must have been trying to avoid spoilers even when putting this behind the scenes special together.

Them saying Grogu and Din are the heart of the show - yes, please!

Grogu dancing to Robert's guitar playing was very cute.

42 minutes ago, magdalene said:

No mention at all of the big character at the end of the season. Must have been trying to avoid spoilers even when putting this behind the scenes special together.

There seems to still be a spoiler ban on that detail. None of the official media as posted about it yet. I’m hoping we’ll get some behind the scenes footage at some point. 

47 minutes ago, magdalene said:

Grogu dancing to Robert's guitar playing was very cute.

It really was.