Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: Breaking Point

Bali
  • Start Topic

Of course things come crashing down for Mel just as she's being super cute getting her groove on. But is Pacific Life Insurance sucky or what? They make their payment a year after Mark had passed? Or not that much less than that, since Mel's been in Virgin River for a month or two, right? 

Following up the tensions in the first season, Mel and Doc feel almost like father and daughter now. On an umrelated note, I think he may be going blind. That's the second time his trouble with reading came up. In real life, I'd say he needs new glasses. On a drama show, I feel it has to be more serious than that. Just after Hope has started to unclench, of course. 

So what's the deal with Connie, is she a former lawyer/cop or a mafia boss in her spare time? Those talks with Preacher sounded very knowledgeable. Or maybe she's just mainlining real crime stories as she dreams of ways of doing away with Lizzie without being caught. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3