Type keyword(s) to search

Transhood

• Start Topic

Who watched this? So interesting. Left me with sort of answers combined with some ambivalence.  I would like to know how the kids make out in the future.  Shallow note: Was SO jealous of the one girls beautiful red hair❤️

I found this really fascinating. I will admit that with Phoenix, had a thought that maybe Phoenix was too young to really “know” whether he or she was trans. 
     Loved Leena‘a Dad so much! Totally alpha male type who admitted that it was hard at first to except having a transgender child that is now fully accepting and supportive.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Liamsmom617 said:

I found this really fascinating. I will admit that with Phoenix, had a thought that maybe Phoenix was too young to really “know” whether he or she was trans. 
     Loved Leena‘a Dad so much! Totally alpha male type who admitted that it was hard at first to except having a transgender child that is now fully accepting and supportive.

I'd love if they did an update next year. I have some reservations about very very young children claiming to be to be trans. But I have not much knowledge on the subject. It does seem dangerous to blindly believe someone so young with something so so important. Psychotherapy should be stared immediately to help with all involved deal. Dr. Marcy is Jazz Jennings dr. She said she had delivered many babies in her practice and there were quite a  lot born without discernible sex organs. Very interesting.