Type keyword(s) to search

S32: ​Kellie and LaVonne (Olympic hurdlers)

• Start Topic

image.thumb.png.2f6ad80c9478593765e7098a60d9a856.png

Read Kellie and LaVonne’s full bios

Name: Kellie Wells-Brinkley
Hometown: Richmond, Virginia
Current occupation: On-air personality, public speaker, strategic partnership manager for a tech company

Three words to describe you: Compassionate, rebellious, and adventurous. 

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Amazing Race with your partner (other than winning one million bucks)? 
I have traveled to so many countries and continents before having children and I definitely have a wanderlust itch that needs to be scratched and I really miss the element of competition! I’ve found something that combines the two things that I love in a really unconventional way. 

Name: LaVonne Idlette
Hometown: Hampton, Virginia
Current occupation: Real estate impact investor and fund manager/mortgage broker

Three words to describe you: Ambitious, easy-going, and strong. 

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Amazing Race with your partner (other than winning one million bucks)? 
Spending time creating new memories with my best friend.

• Love 1

There was an article about Kellie and LaVonne in our local paper (Daily Press) on Wednesday, because they both have a connection to Hampton University before becoming Olympians and moving away to other places.  Interesting background.  So now I'll be cheering for this team.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1