Type keyword(s) to search

S32: Kaylynn and Haley (sisters)

• Start Topic

image.thumb.png.8212a2b21ba9d614bd3a7f617f6abb2b.png

Read Kaylynn and Haley’s full bios.

Name: Kaylynn Williams
Hometown: Bluffton, South Carolina 
Current occupation: Real estate agent

Three words to describe you: Positive, ambitious, and outgoing.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Amazing Race with your partner (other than winning one million bucks)? 
Haley and I have been through almost everything together so this is just one more thing that we will be able to experience together. Getting to travel the world with your best friend is something that most people can’t say that they have done. We’ll be able to share these stories for a lifetime.

Name: Haley Williams
Hometown: Bluffton, South Carolina
Current occupation: Real estate agent

Three words to describe you: Outgoing, kind, and determined. 

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Amazing Race with your partner (other than winning one million bucks)? 
Other than winning a million dollars, the main thing I’d like to accomplish by running the race with Kaylynn is to find out what we’re made of. We’re best friends who are attached at the hip and do everything together, but what could be cooler than running around the world together, challenging ourselves, and experiencing the world in a way that normal people don’t get to? We get to experience so many different cultures while competing against ridiculously strong competitors and get to really see the strengths that we possess while doing so. 

7 hours ago, awaken said:

Did they ever mention why they lived on their own at a young age?  

Not on the main show. I didn't watch any bonus clips, so I don't know if they got into it there. In a pre-show rundown of the teams, Phil alluded to their "rough" childhood, but that was it.