Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: In the Future

• Start Topic

The Small Talk topic is for:

• Introductions
  • Off-topic chatter
  • Having virtual tea with forum buddies

This is NOT a topic for actual show discussion. When you want to talk about the show:

1. Figure out the nature of the topic you want to talk about
  2. Look for an existing topic that matches or fits
  3. If there is NOT an existing topic that fits, CREATE ONE!

Examples of topics that populate show forums include (but by no means are limited to):

• Character topics
  • Spoiler topics
  • Comparison topics
  • Speculation topics
  • In the Media topics
  • Favourite X topics
  • ...you get the idea

Happy trails beyond Small Talk!

(edited)

This board is called "the three body problem", but IMDB and Netflix list the show as "3 body problem". I guess the name changed during development. Maybe the board name should change accordingly?

Edited by PurpleTentacle
20 hours ago, PurpleTentacle said:

These board is called "the three body problem", but IMDB and Netflix list the show as "3 body problem". I guess the name changed during development. Maybe the board name should change accordingly?

AGREED! Or at the very least when one types in "3 Body Problem" in the search bar, "The Three Body Problem" should be one of the options.

29 minutes ago, PurpleTentacle said:

The search on the main page still only finds this under "the three body problem", nothing comes up when you search for "3 body problem".

It should be fixed now.

Thank you to whoever changed the name.  I couldn't find it for my LIFE, not being familiar with the book.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!