Type keyword(s) to search

Intelligence - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Originally debuted in the UK on 2/21/2020 on Sky One and will debut on 7/15/2020 in the US on Peacock.

When an arrogant, maverick NSA agent from the U.S. joins the U.K.'s Government Communications Headquarters, he enlists a junior and tactless computer analyst in a power grab that threatens to disrupt the team's ability to combat cyberterrorism.

I'm currently watching Season 1 on the Showcase Canada website. I've seen the first two episodes. I'm really enjoying the rapid fire comedy. The cast is great and I'm looking forward to more.

So I've seen all the episodes for both Season 1 and 2.  In Canada it's on Showcase, and you can also access all the episodes on the Showcase website - you just have to login with your TV provider.

It's not an earth shattering show, but I think that the cast is excellent and really good in their roles.  David Schwimmer is perfect for this.  I like the recurring jokes that keep coming up.  It's a bit silly, but I enjoyed it.  I'm looking forward to Season 3, whenever that happens.