Type keyword(s) to search

Las Vegas - General Discussion

• Start Topic

The long wait for those not recording on weekend zero dark thirty at COZI or waiting on E! to do a flash marathon.

Multiple sites are reporting that Peacock will begin streaming Las Vegas on December 29, 20223.

• Like 1

Thanks to Peacock I finally get to catch the series in order. I guess that I never caught the very beginning of the pilot episode. With Delinda making sure Ed caught her and Danny in the act. I think that Ed's right hand and/or bodyguard  could have worked if they kept him past the pilot.

A second thing taken from the pilot episode was Mary definitely was a sex worker. Although we had Danny in a narrator's voice over role over the episode telling us she wasn't . Her dialog had her always referring to her client as her date. 

Along with Ed's bodyguard Danny's father got dropped as did Danny's voice overs.  I didn't notice any recasting unless we count Mitch in surveillance replacing the guy talking there, but I think he came in around the time Danny was recalled to the Marines.

Season 1 episode 3: Donny, We Hardly Knew Ye.

Big Ed pulls out his big stick on a grifter to help some cousin he barely remembers.  His lesson on arranged marriages when he and Sam decided that the grifter would be sentenced to at least a year as wife was chilling.  I do wonder if there was anytime on regular, not prestige  TV that she would have actually had to put that year in?

Danny and Delinda officially break up and the Danny's thoughts narration is still a part of the show..

Meanwhile in Danny's main story a friendly prostitute helps him on his case, so no Mary appearance. I am betting a reshooting of those scenes when the decision was made after the pilot episode screenings  to make her the Montecito  special event director.

Season 1 episode 6: Semper Spy

Big Ed goes on "vacation" for the first time in 5 years that Danny had been under him. A joke episode after the heavy rapist and threatened revenge murder episode

They have finally got their final formula down. Mary is carrying files around working as the special events manager and is all in with the four women, where as the episode before with the attempted rape of Delinda Danny was telling her to warn "her girlfriends" that a predator was out there.  Danny's voice overs are also gone. The celebrity cameo playing themselves and dropping the Ed knows military history is all that's left

Season 1 Episodes 7-10

The celebrity cameos begin. First the extended Wayne Newton role followed by short bits by Penn & Teller and Hugh Hefner.

By 10 with Danny's being wounded and talk of Danny and Delinda being a married couple as endgame I guess my being on the destined to sink ship Danny/Mary while doing random watching