Type keyword(s) to search

Board Game

• Start Topic

Board game   POLL CLOSED

1. 1. Would you enjoy a Survivor-themed board game?

• Yes
    • No

I have created a Survivor-themed board game and I am trying to engage the Survivor fans to get some feedback on the game and see if it can be successful on the market. I want to be able to pitch this idea to game companies and CBS, but I first need feedback from Survivor fans and would appreciate if this poll was not removed. It is a simple yes or not poll on if people would enjoy a Survivor board game. I am not trying to sell anything or break any forum rules, I just want some honest feedback and have a conversations about a potential idea that I have for this game.

(edited)

Sounds interesting.  Would a knowledge of Survivor history be needed to enjoy the game?

FYI - For some reason, at the top  of the page it says "You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or to see the results."  

Edited by llongori