Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Chat Isn't Dead

• Start Topic

The Small Talk topic is for:

• Introductions
  • Off-topic chatter
  • Having virtual tea with forum buddies

This is NOT a topic for actual show discussion. When you want to talk about the show:

1. Figure out the nature of the topic you want to talk about
  2. Look for an existing topic that matches or fits
  3. If there is NOT an existing topic that fits, CREATE ONE!

Examples of topics that populate show forums include (but by no means are limited to):

• Character topics
  • Spoiler topics
  • Comparison topics
  • Speculation topics
  • In the Media topics
  • Favourite X topics
  • ...you get the idea

Happy trails beyond Small Talk!

3 hours ago, chediavolo said:

Yes I did. Many times. Even tried reaching out to her family. They all ignore me. And I have no idea why I did not do anything to this person and as a matter of fact you could say she was the worse friend. Me thinks she has issues + I’m better off.😄 Too bad it took to long for me to realize it. I’m more pissed than anything else for the Sh**ty treatment. 
I think we’re thinking along the same lines that these people were not nice at all.  mine even professed to be a Christian but well let’s not get into that, and they were really evil.

Bringing this here, because I was cut off by someone I'd known for years, less than two weeks ago. I know why, but it makes no sense to me. She had become more odd, and would just post on twitter, stream of consciousness stuff. When she was weird with me, the night after my dog died, I let it go, but I was hurt. I muted her two days later, because she was still being weird, but didn't block each other, because we'd known each other for almost twenty years. She apparently considered us to be "barely friends" anymore. I didn't feel that way at all. People can be so strange, I'm just keeping to myself a lot more. 

• Hugs 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Anela said:

Bringing this here, because I was cut off by someone I'd known for years, less than two weeks ago. I know why, but it makes no sense to me. She had become more odd, and would just post on twitter, stream of consciousness stuff. When she was weird with me, the night after my dog died, I let it go, but I was hurt. I muted her two days later, because she was still being weird, but didn't block each other, because we'd known each other for almost twenty years. She apparently considered us to be "barely friends" anymore. I didn't feel that way at all. People can be so strange, I'm just keeping to myself a lot more. 

Totally the way I feel. Most people are disappointing. I have “friends “ I’ve known for decades but we live far apart. No matter what the “experts” say, it’s impossible to keep that connection. And the few people I do know in the area I live in, I don’t consider friends but are more than acquaintances. They say you need to socialize to be happy & healthy but I just find people are strange, unpredictable & most times not worth the effort. As the saying goes “ the more I know people, the more I love my cats”🙂😢