Type keyword(s) to search

The Cast in Other Roles

(edited)

Robbie Amell has been cast in The Flash as the recurring character "Firestorm". In the comic, this character was Felicity Smoak's stepson, so I'm guess he will be reimagined

Despite my hopes and prayer (and sacrifices to assorted pagan deities), Luke Mitchell was not cast as Felicity's new love interest in Arrow. However, he has been cast in the ABC mid-season replacement series, Members Only. According to the press release, he'll be playing Jesse, a rough around the edges guy, who goes to work at an exclusivie country club, and becomes entangled with a wealthy family. This sounds like a  total soaper, and I don't usually watch those, but I will tune in for Luke.

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/home-and-away-actor-luke-mitchell-signs-on-to-bigbudget-members-only-series-20140712-zt582.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Edited by Lokiberry
  • Love 1

Thanks for the info!

Darn, I was hoping for another genre show. This Members Only doesn't really sound like my kind of show, but it has a diverse cast and I must see LM again so I will be checking it out.

• Love 1

Yeah, I was hoping for a genre show, too. But I do love me some Revenge, so considering this is another ABC show centered around insanely rich people, probably with lavish sets and costumes galore, I might just eat this right up. LM's character sounds like a walking cliche, though. But Tomorrow People proved he can make terrible material work, so this might not be a problem!

• Love 1

I am happy that Luke will be playing a character from the wrong side of the tracks.  I didn't want him to be one of the rich snobs.  He looks good ragged and scruffy, and he's already proven he can do the soapy drama.  I'm hoping he gets another genre show that can have him wearing the leather jacket and jeans again.  I'm actually glad he didn't get the Arrow role.  I can't take another superhero show.  I love Arrow, but I'm not sure about The Flash.  I just hope that LM has a fairly decent role in this new show.

• Love 2

So from what I hear, Members Only has been cancelled before even making it out of the gate. Boo! Now where am I going to get my Luke Mitchell fix? Rewatching The Tomorrow People? Or that cheesy mermaid show? Horrors of horrors!

So from what I hear, Members Only has been cancelled before even making it out of the gate. Boo! Now where am I going to get my Luke Mitchell fix? Rewatching The Tomorrow People? Or that cheesy mermaid show? Horrors of horrors!

Damn! I was looking forward to that I suppose he's too old now to be cast as Nightwing in the new Teen Titans show on TNT?

I just sat through Agents of SHIELD tonight because I thought Luke Mitchell was going to be on. IMDB lied! Gah, what did I just watch? Hee. Oh well, I guess it gives me more time to catch up on the old episodes.

I've been ignoring promos for the Charmed reboot for a while now and only just realized that Astrid is one of the sisters. Maybe I'll give it a shot after all. I hope she gets a love interest that will as interesting (and hot) as John and I get to actually see it play out properly instead of the slipshod rush job TTP did.