Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E09: The Great Ole Nazi Cookout of '77

formerlyfreedom
  • Start Topic

As a terrible plague loomed over the land and did portend to devour its people, The Hunters waged a great battle to prevent it. Upon the threshold of righteousness, Millie endured a loathsome betrayal and sought to deliver Jonah from vengeance and corruption.

Dropping on Amazon on Friday, February 21, 2020.

It seemed perfectly in character that Biff said to find a woman like Dottie who could cook.

Joe for MVP! I know that Joe and Lonny are not the kind of friends who are going to hug and say "I love you" but the way Joe immediately charged in to save Lonny says it all.

Jonah's biggest mistake was not shooting that nazi asshole when he had the chance. That's like Movie 101 - if you don't kill the bad guy, he will pop up in the final act to try to kill you! I had to laugh when Morris tried to talk Jonah out of shooting him by saying that his grandmother wouldn't have wanted this. You mean the grandmother who was actively hunting nazis so that Offerman and the rest of their group could kill them?

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 3