Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Mo Toes, Mo Problems

Airs January 16, 2020

A man with an enormous lump on his foot creates a mystery for Dr. Vincent; Dr Schaeffer faces a case of a wart cluster that is all over a man's foot; patient Kiera has the first double big toe the doctor has ever come face-to-face with.

If that was a professional pedicure, that poor double toed girl got ripped off. It looked like someone had painted her toes with liquid paper.

I thought for sure that growth on that guy's foot was an extra toe. Who knew skin tags could grow so large?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

If that was a professional pedicure, that poor double toed girl got ripped off. It looked like someone had painted her toes with liquid paper.

I thought for sure that growth on that guy's foot was an extra toe. Who knew skin tags could grow so large?

I thought that was extremely unfair. No way that toe required that much extra time and polish.

• Love 2

I have to wonder why Dr. Ebonie didn’t just use tissue expanders under Paul’s skin tag before cutting it out. There was no hurry to get in there and cut it out. He’d had it since middle school. That was a terrible surgery

• Useful 2
  • Love 6