Type keyword(s) to search

Briscoe County III

29 Excellent
  1. This. Exactly. Jessica has had every opportunity to unleash herself from that dolt, and perhaps (PERHAPS) even muster up an ally or two for when the group is forced to start culling from within. Even had his blessing to cut him loose for her game (one of the few smart things he's done).
  2. The Secret Diary of Desmond Pfeiffer. Wow. I miss the early UPN days. TSDDP was an underrated gem. Also unfairly cut short from those days, "Freedom," and "Level 9." Two shows that I was terribly interested in, that never got a chance.
  3. Here's my thing -- for Kid Flash, was it entirely necessary to be 100% faithful to the comic book mask? To me, the half-mask only works if you've got at least some hair wafting up top. With a close crop, it just looks like a head in mid-lobotomy.
  4. @Briscoe County III Can I just say how much I LOVE your user name?! Thanks! I cannot adequately describe how much I miss that show. It approaches "Firefly" rage.
  5. ~Felicity poses with the (facial hairless) Oliver mask~ "You have failed this city!" ~giggle~ Hilarious!
  6. I was screaming "you are a moron" at Corey, and "are you kidding me" at Nicole. And "Bro hose" -- I nearly spit coffee there.
  7. I had to rewind that, I thought I was stuck in the video for "The One Thing" by INXS.