Type keyword(s) to search

[UPDATE RELATED] Quote formatting prevents ability to submit report

I asked about this a few min ago, how I was unable to report a post with quoting format issues. It’s happened again, and it’s in two forums I post in. Seems it’s the way the poster has chosen to quote someone which results in a large quote box with numbers in them, that disables the report button. The picture attached is from this week’s The View episode thread.

I am able to use the report button in all other posts that have quoted someone else.

F044F5E5-BC1B-4F75-BD1E-CA2A9FCA7508.png

This is a known bug due to use of Grammarly. If you need to report one of these posts because of a violation link to the post and include it in the report comment box if you're reporting along with other posts. Alternatively, send a PM to the forum mod(s) linking to the post.

36 minutes ago, SilverStormm said:

This is a known bug due to use of Grammarly. If you need to report one of these posts because of a violation link to the post and include it in the report comment box if you're reporting along with other posts. Alternatively, send a PM to the forum mod(s) linking to the post.

Okay. Thank you.