Type keyword(s) to search

[Resolved] Floating Primetimer Banner

AnnA

Posting has become difficult since the new banner keeps moving.    I tried and tried to add more to my post but the banner kept getting in the way.  I was on the RHONY Forum posting in the latest episode thread.   

Here's a screencap: 

image.png

1 hour ago, AnnA said:

I reported this issue Thursday.    It's now Sunday and no one has responded or even acknowledged it.   

This report was submitted at 2am GMT on Good Friday (here in the UK). Your issue will be addressed after Easter. 

Happy Easter. 🐣

(edited)
8 minutes ago, SilverStormm said:

This report was submitted at 2am GMT on Good Friday (here in the UK). Your issue will be addressed after Easter. 

Happy Easter. 🐣

Thank you.

It was 9pm Thursday night here in New York and  Friday was a normal working day.  I'm not sure how many people know you're in the UK.   I certainly did not.

Happy Easter!

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3
(edited)
9 hours ago, SilverStormm said:

@AnnA This seems to be a unique issue so to help us investigate further - can you tell us what generation iPad you're using and which browser you're experiencing this on?

Thank you.  I'm using  an iPad 2 and the Photon browser.  Like every Apple user, I have Safari but don't care for it so I don't use it. 

Edited by AnnA

It seems this issue is exclusive to Photon. It was tested on an iPad 2 in both safari and chrome and it worked fine. We'll add Photon support to enhancement requests, but for the time being the only other option is to use safari or chrome.