Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: Dead Man Walking

Captain Jack resurrects Owen with a resurrection glove, only to find out that the new glove isn't quite what they'd bargained for. Owen, in an undead state, helps the team figure out why he's still around.

Owen: I'm really gonna need that hand back.

Jack: Owen?!

Ianto: Two minutes, twenty.

Jack: But I'm not using the glove!

Owen: But I'm still here.

Ianto: Oh, here we go again.

Some of the web content is no longer available on the official website.  As I stated in the other thread, I really meant no harm - just wanted to provide what I had saved before some of the website changes started happening.  I will do my best to provide links for things that are still up and active though.  Sorry again for the trouble.

I like this ep, it's a to quote Andy "spooky do". I like Jack and Owen and Owen and Tosh, i don't mind Death or trying to figure out should Jack have been in the dead count. I like the humour , even though Owen is dead. Even don't mind another montage Owen Harper King of Montages LOL. He is in so many of the montages. I don't even mind Gwen dreadful sorta crying with Owen, i think EM really struggled that day though i do laugh when she makes this weird noise.

But the one part i truly don't get is how Gwen didn't know that Faith was the little girl. I mean she figures out everything, exactly what was happening except that one vital part. She said it was faith but it was literally Faith. I'm not sure what i'm supposed to get out of that except Gwen is really bad at her job LOL I just don't know. It's like Day One all over again, found out everything about Carys but nothing that actually helped