Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: Show Me Your Music, I'll Show You Mine

• Start Topic

Yeah, I'd forgotten how annoying this one was, with two of their worst civilians ever. He could make nothing of "green - ogre - animated - Fiona" (in an amusing breach of decorum, Christina Applegate emitted what we all were thinking: "Oh my God, really?"), or any of his other clues. And she got a good start on the final round, and then threw it away (Sudeikis didn't help). Still lots of fun bits, but not a satisfying segment overall.

And she got a good start on the final round, and then threw it away (Sudeikis didn't help).

I thought Jason's clues in the final round were pretty good -- he jumped right in without a lot of "um, hmm, it's a person (duh!)..." that you sometimes hear from some of the celebrities.  But he did waste a good 5 seconds or so in the middle, so if I was her I would have been pissed about that.  (Even though I don't think it would have made a difference in the end...it wasn't like she ended up with 9 and maybe could have gotten one more if he hadn't stopped to joke around.)

Edited by MMLEsq