Type keyword(s) to search

How would you like Nashville to end?

Ok, what would you want to happen in the series finale?

Ok, Juliette has screwed up yet again. And this time it's major and there's no coming back, Avery  gets married to purple hair girl and they take Cadence and move far away from Nashville. And on top of it Cadence now calls purple hair Mom.  Emily and Glenn want nothing more to do with her and abandon her and her career goes down in flames.

Years later we see Juliette broke, alone in some cheap motel drinking her life away and watching TV that shows Avery and purple hair are THE power couple of country music and Cadence is starting her own music career. Well, that's it, Juliette pulls out a gun, points it at her head and pulls trigger.

Things go black, then we see Juliette wake up screaming. Then we hear a knock on the door  and she tells them to come in.

The door opens and in pops her dad, Noah Bennet.

"Everything alright Clairebear?"

" Yeah I just had the weirdest dream. I was a country music diva and I kept making the stupidest decisions and no matter what happened I would never learn from my mistakes  and just keep doing stupid things. Nothing good ever happened to me."

"That sounds like the plot to a bad soap opera Claire."

"Yeah tell me about it."

"Well time to get ready for school."

"Ok dad."

Yes Nashville was all a dream of Claire Bennet.

• Love 1

Wow.

I'm not sure I know how I want it to end, but I can say with 100% certainty that I do not want any form of "it was a dream" to be a part of it.  I don't care how bad people thought it was or they thought different storylines or characters were, but to render any aspect of it as not real because it's a dream is not acceptable.

Skip all the plotlines (since they tend to involve people in whom there's no interest, or are unresolvable) and just have everyone participate in a kick-ass concert, but the songs can't be that whimpery stuff.

• Love 7

I am so worried this it is going to be a dream of some sort. And what I'm most afraid of is the last scene is going to be the bit where Deacon asks, "Is this real?" And then we'll never frickin' know what really happened. I want closure for everyone, whether romantic relationships work out or not. I want something sentimental that points back to the real purpose of this show, something from season 1, I want Juliette to have nice things again and love herself and her daughter, I want Deacon and the girls happy and drama free. I don't really care too much about the others. I just want the last episode to remind me of why I watched this show in the first place and not make me regret it.

• Love 4