Type keyword(s) to search

Humble Bundle Deal

• Start Topic

Humble Bundle currently has a crazy deal on Image digital comics going on. You can get the first trades of East of West, Fatale, Lazarus, and Morning Glories for whatever you want to give, but for $10 you tack on Saga Vol 1 and 2, and the first volumes of Revival, Chew, The Manhatten Projects and Invincible. It's worth it for the two volumes of Saga alone if you haven't read them, but there are some other terrific books in there as well. Unless you already own most of these, jump on this, it's a great deal.

• Love 2

There's another Humble Bundle deal for comics going on now. It's not as good as the first one, but it's still a good value. The Vampirella books in there include stuff from Morrison/Millar, Moore, Ellis, Busiek and Loeb/Sale. The deal is up for the next week.

Also, I haven't read everything from that last bundle yet, but Lazarus, East of West, Chew, Saga and Manhatten Projects are all pretty great.

Thanks @SomethingClever! I haven't heard of most of those comics, but I guess I'll check it out.

I just finished the last of the previous bundle the other night (well, except for Walking Dead, which I think I'm putting off). I really liked Revival, and didn't think any of them were duds.

If you're looking for cheap comics, Humble Bundle really is something to keep an eye on. They've had at least two more big deals since the one I first mentioned, from BOOM! Studios and Dynamite. A new one just dropped that's a bundle of Valiant comics, and it's ridiculously huge. It's currently 124 issues for $15, with more to be unlocked as it goes on. I haven't gotten around to reading them yet, but I figure there's got to be at least a few good ones in there.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books

Edited by SomethingClever