Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Nailed

The earnestness of the class president (I KNEW HIM/HER IN HIGH SCHOOL!), the whole high school experience...you guys. I am going to have nightmares about the years aged 14-18 tonight. It's definitely different now then it was...a-hem, then, but some things? Some things NEVER change...

Dylan's family dynamic -- his mother, his step father (the emptiness in his eyes, wow!), his brother (who, I'll be honest...I didn't hate the guy. I knew that guy in the day, would have enjoyed his company, while being the naggy sister figure to get his shit together).

Mr. "Kraz"? Oh, wow, another flashback there, although in my case, it was the former HS football star returning to his alma mater as a biology teacher who tried to be the 'supercool' teacher. And Game of Thrones? There is NO WAY Peter hasn't seen GoT, NO WAY.

I'm so loving the arc - they really are sticking to the structure of many recent true crime shows, but they're doing it in such a perfect way.

"I'm so going to fail Spanish."

• Love 7

I am really liking this show and surprised at how smart a whodunit about spray painted dicks on cars is turning out to be. I really what to know who is telling the truth.  They threw a wrench at me with Ms. Shapiro, I can understand her motive of wanting to get Dylan expelled and her teaming up with Alex is a good conspiracy theory.

• Love 2

I am enjoying how much I am changing my mind who drew the dicks.  Since Dylan flat out lied about the license plate holder, and Shapiro about the *slashed* tire it could go either way.  But, just like a lot of crime shows, a ton of coincidences don't end up having to do anything with the crime under consideration, although everyone, or maybe the audience, tries to get them all to fit.  The voice mail would be really useful.  So would the security camera footage from other parts of campus to show which kids were actually on campus. e.g. what was Alex doing their on a teacher duty day?  Which other students were there?  Likely someone was a witness.