Type keyword(s) to search

Rememory (2017)

MisterBluxom
  • Start Topic

Here is an interesting film that fans of Game of Thrones Peter Dinklage may enjoy. He is the star of this "think piece". I want to warn you that it is a very fascinating film about the possibilities inherent in the human mind and what can be done with memories - both good and bad.

Unfortunately, it is a little weak on human emotions and feeling. It was rated at IMDB as 6.3 where 7.0 is the average and I think that is only fair. It never provided any real satisfying feelings re the conclusion. No morals. No lessons learned. Only a who dunnit where the answer was "nobody". Pretty unsatisfactory answer for a who dunnit. Don't you think?

But the film is worth watching, if only for Dinklage's performance. He really is a great actor. But I was shocked and very disappointed with one of the lines he delivered. It seemed to me that he did a terrible job with this one line. It was just flat and didn't play well with the emotions in the scene. If anyone is interested, I'll go back and find the exact line. I can't remember what it was now. I was very surprised because I've never seen him flub some lines so badly.

Still, it's worth watching if you are a fan of science fiction and the possibilities inherent in the human mind.