Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 returning late!

• Start Topic

I don't understand why this show is coming back so late! It wont be back until October. The other times it returned in June or July.

Anyone know why ?

Esmail writes all the episodes. He also got married recently. Also Rami filming the Freddy Mercury movie. My guess is real life scheduling. I'm fine with the October return date.

Edited by Milaxx
  • Love 2

Yeah but in the meantime reality got weirder than the stuff in this show. 

Remember when we thought this is really far out stuff.  Now we have for real Russian hackers and even trolls they hired to turn a presidential election around.  We have Trump, who was mentioned a few times on this show when no one thought he was for real, in the White House.  Since this show used Obama clips and even real names of regulatory agency people etc I don't know how they are going to keep their storyline intact with what really went down.

Honestly the Chinese woman (formally a man, forget her name by now ... show gone too long to remember) is small potatoes beside Putiny. 

You know I thought it was a little risky for him to have his storyline set in the immediate present when he started the show instead of at least a half decade in the future or something.  I wonder how the showrunner is going to have to keep his weird reality somehow in synch with our current weirder reality.  He certainly can't really make his "world" any weirder than our current world of alt facts/fake news creating an alternate reality right here and now.

• Love 2