Type keyword(s) to search

S29: Kevin & Jenn

Vyk
  • Start Topic

Aw, that's a shame.  But really, anyone who could get that lost and get booted from a Detour on account of darkness kind of deserves to get the boot first.

Both of them seemed nice, though.

• Love 1

I hated Jenn the second she said she was going to use her looks to get ahead. Not only is that an obnoxious "strategy," it has never ever worked. Nearly every season has had someone say that, and that person/team has never won. Your looks don't help you bungee jump off a cliff or run five miles through a crowded city.

I would have liked him to stick around longer, since we didn't get to see much of his personality, but I'm glad she's gone.

• Love 6

I'm with Chyna - as soon as Jenn said she was going to use her looks, I wanted her gone. But she and Kevin - who seemed amiable enough - didn't get on my nerves that much and they exited with some grace - including congratulating the team that edged them out.

• Love 4