Type keyword(s) to search

Could Everyone on Shark Tank Swim In Different Directions?

Primetimer
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, Latverian Diplomat said:

I like a "Canadian's are polite, orderly folks" joke as much as the next person, but didn't Canada discontinue it's penny a few years ago? Wasn't "take a penny, leave a penny" replaced by Swedish rounding?

Take a loonie, leave a loonie.

For the most part, we Canadians don't care about the religious persuasion of our prime minister. I have no idea if our current prime minister is a religious person, and I honestly don't think Canadian media ever reports on that. I think our version of the religious question is asking which hockey team they support (why I could never be prime minister, as I don't like hockey). 

On 1/27/2017 at 11:05 PM, hula-la said:

For the most part, we Canadians don't care about the religious persuasion of our prime minister. I have no idea if our current prime minister is a religious person, and I honestly don't think Canadian media ever reports on that. I think our version of the religious question is asking which hockey team they support (why I could never be prime minister, as I don't like hockey). 

That's true of Canadians as a whole, but we're talking about the Tory leadership, not the PM (yet). Stephen Harper was accused by some (e.g., journalist Marci McDonald) of stealthily pandering to religious conservatives. If it worked before...