Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01 and E02: The Long Island Serial Killer: The Lost Girls and New Revelations

(edited)

Episode Synopsis:

The discovery of four women's bodies on Gilgo Beach was just the beginning. But who is the Long Island Serial Killer? Investigators uncover multiple suspects and shocking theories, as they race to capture this prolific killer before he strikes again.

Edited by Drogo

This was just sad. Every time they showed a picture of Shannan Gilbert I wanted to reach through the tv (and through time) to give her a hug. That child needed so much more than a hug, but a hug would have been a good start. And then the kicker at the end that Shannan's other sister murdered their mom. Good lord.

I think it would make sense that the killer had something to do with law enforcement because of the way he taunted the families but knew not to stay on the line for too long. Or maybe that's Criminal Knowledge 101 and any old serial killer would know to do that?

Obviously the burlap is a key. I'm surprised they didn't go more into investigating the source of that burlap, there must be a way to tell where it came from.

• Love 3