Type keyword(s) to search

Anyone Up For a Rewatch?

I've recently discovered that the episodes available on US iTunes are the "full" British versions, so I'm going to rewatch from the beginning. (They're also available for streaming on Amazon Prime, and you can get a 30-day free trial. Those are the PBS versions, though.)

I'm thinking since there are only 13 episodes, there's no need to be formal. I'll just create episode threads for the pilot and Series One, and we can use the already existing threads for Two and Three. 

Any interest? 

I actually bought the pilot and season one on DVD just so I could see the full versions from the start -- not sure when I will be starting this, but sometime over the summer.  I was so dubious about watching the pilot, and I ended up thinking it was quite magical, which it literally was at the end! 

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 7:49 AM, photo fox said:

I've recently discovered that the episodes available on US iTunes are the "full" British versions, so I'm going to rewatch from the beginning. (They're also available for streaming on Amazon Prime, and you can get a 30-day free trial. Those are the PBS versions, though.)

Any interest? 

(edited)

I have the DVDs of the previous seasons: I loved the pilot, especially on rewatch.  I'm not sure this current season is up to the standard of the first two, but hey, even at it's "worst" Endeavour is so much better than the other crap on TV!

Edited by DHDancer
  • Love 2
(edited)

Just posted this over in the "Media" thread -- not sure if anyone is still looking at it, but I see fans over here!

Here is an article about the next series (season)!  I did not see spoilers, but it does say who comes back.  I found it very informative, and there are a few nods to the 30th anniversary of the start of "Inspector Morse" in 1987 (or 1986, I can't tell which!).  The next series starts just two weeks after the episode we just saw.   http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/endeavour-season-four-production-begins-casting-announced/ 

Edited by jjj