Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Wrap Video

• Start Topic

This is kinda cute, though it probably involves more of the crew than the cast--though you can see Chi McBride, Masi Oka, Jorge Garcia, Scott Caan, Daniel Dae Kim, Taylor Wily (Kamekona) Shawn Mokuahi Garnett (Kame's Cousin Flippa), Teilor Grubbs (Gracie Williams), Zach Sulzbach (Danny's son, Charlie), Ingo Rademacher (FBI Agent Coughlin this season, & Mr. Shaffer, the father of 1 of the kids who was taken hostage aboard a private school's bus on the way to a field trip in S2), Julie Benz (Chin's love interest, Abby Dunn), & Christopher Sean (Gabriel Waincroft) in it, briefly, here & there. Alex O'Loughlin & Grace Park don't appear to be in it though; if they are, I missed them.

Peter Lenkov, the showrunner & periodic writer, is also in it. I think he's hilarious in it.

It's the Official S6 Wrap Video, filmed mostly by Brent Anbe who's a casting director on the show. Part of it was filmed by someone else I can't remember, but who should be mentioned in the linked Facebook post which, in turn, links you to the video.

They're all goofing around in it, lip synching to Hello by Adele, Shake It Off by Taylor Swift, & I Can't Feel My Face by The Weeknd (I think that's the last song).

Most of you will think it's too long to be bothered with it (it runs a little over 10 minutes), I'm sure; but I think it's funny & worth watching (I'm "easy" when it comes to all things H50, what can I say?), so I hope some of you will watch it (at least long enough to see your favorite cast member, if they're in it).

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154734085654638&id=813369637