Type keyword(s) to search

Game of Thrones Seasons 1-7 Non-English Parts Subtitles

• Start Topic

(edited)

Hello,

I recently went through and transferred my GOT blu rays to my pc and needed the non-English subtitles when converting the raw files to mp4. I did not create the actual subtitle files for seasons 1-3. I corrected some timings and translations to make them the best that I could. I could not find the non-English part subtitles for seasons 4 and 5 so I had to make my own.

I had great difficulty finding quality subtitle files and like I said I even had to make my own for some of them. I just felt I should share my work so other people don't have to deal with the same struggle.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/c8s1f4dfol94q/Game_of_Thrones_Subtitles

I have uploaded each srt file individually, the srts grouped by season, and also the collection of srts for seasons 1-5.

Also, if any of you find any mistake or that any of the timings are off (which they shouldn't be as I was very diligent and checked them all multiple times) please let me know and I will correct them and update the link.

Hope you guys find this helpful :)

Edited by JoeyMartin1958
  • Love 6

Hey Joey,

Thankyou, these subtitles are great!! If you have the time, would you be able to do the season 6 subtitles also? This would greatly help a number of people, as good srt. files are hard to find.

(edited)

I will be working on Season 7 over the next week or two and update this page once I finish them. 

On 10/13/2016 at 1:28 AM, JCoz said:

Hey Joey,

Thankyou, these subtitles are great!! If you have the time, would you be able to do the season 6 subtitles also? This would greatly help a number of people, as good srt. files are hard to find.

Season 6 subtitles were added to the link a while back, working on season 7 now.

On 4/2/2017 at 11:28 AM, zerolimit said:

This is awesome but I did notice a few subtitles that are missing. Is it because they don't need it?

The subtitles files should have all non-english parts. If there are any missing lines then they were missing from the actual live broadcast version of the show so I did not include them. I felt that they were meant to be mysterious and not have us know what they were saying. This happens occasionally and for the live version it would just say "(Speaks Dothraki)" or whatever language it would be in. 

Edited by JoeyMartin1958
On 7/28/2017 at 10:32 PM, acarlile said:

Once I download the subtitles how do I install them on the Kodi or Terrarium TV app on my fire stick?

The subtitle files are in the .srt format. I am not sure how you would use them for a fire stick as I simply used them to burn in the subtitles to the actual video when I formatted the raw bluray files I ripped.

On 3/10/2018 at 2:12 PM, JoeyMartin1958 said:

I will be working on Season 7 over the next week or two and update this page once I finish them. 

Season 6 subtitles were added to the link a while back, working on season 7 now.

The subtitles files should have all non-english parts. If there are any missing lines then they were missing from the actual live broadcast version of the show so I did not include them. I felt that they were meant to be mysterious and not have us know what they were saying. This happens occasionally and for the live version it would just say "(Speaks Dothraki)" or whatever language it would be in. 

Hey, any update as to when you'll be done with the season 7 subtitles. All of your other subtitles have been great by the way, and perfectly timed as well.

On 3/29/2018 at 2:23 AM, Alim Ahmed said:

Hey, any update as to when you'll be done with the season 7 subtitles. All of your other subtitles have been great by the way, and perfectly timed as well.

Hey yeah sorry my classes have started up again and I have been completely slammed with no time to work on them. Hopefully I should get to them over the next couple weeks (actually the next couple weeks this time though lol). I'm glad the subtitles worked well for you so far though!

Sorry guys, major apologies for the delay. This semester seriously kicked my ass. There were actually only 4 episodes with non English parts for season 7 but I like to be very thorough (watch once through and make note of parts that need subtitles, create and sync the subtitle files, and then watch again to make sure there aren't any I missed and that the ones I made are synced correctly) Big thanks to ryderR1 for providing the season 7 subtitles as well! They seem to be correct and complete! I combined the subs I had already done with the ones he/she provided and updated the mediafire link in my original post with the season 7 non English subs both in an individual file and added on to the complete zip as well. Enjoy! (And let me know if anyone finds any issues with them. Just to reiterate, they are synced with the US blu-ray rips).

Here's the link again: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/c8s1f4dfol94q/Game_of_Thrones_Subtitles

i signed up JUST NOW AND DID THAT ONLY because the exceptionall kind of person you are to put in so much effort and attention to detail and aim for perfection .... and then SHARING YOUR WORK WITH THE WHOLE WORLD asking nothing in return

SO I COULD tell you that it deserves THANKS TIMES A ??? ...  nope that's nolonger a suitable word so lets say it needs a new word in the dictionary for expressing a

"SUPERLATIVE OF THANKFULLNESS"
TO YOU 
and may life treat you as good as that in return

;oP
Pottelijntje

On 8/21/2020 at 11:57 AM, Ay-Non E. Mooz said:

Everyone has been thanking you, which makes sense, but the problem NOW is that google has blocked your downloads because apparently they have "claimed" them. Can you reupload these somewhere else?

You can download the LAST file at the bottom - which is season 1-7 all of them!

Luckily that one isnt fraudulently claimed by google!

Hi, I just wanted to thank you for these!  I am embedding them into mp4s.  Random question or maybe not so much, would you happen to have a source for season 8 or made additional files for it?  Thanks again!

You'll find S8's forced English subtitles here: https://subscene.com/subtitles/game-of-thrones-eighth-season/english/2117021

Episode 1, 3, 5 & 6 each have Valyrian speaking parts.

The timings match up just fine - I added the subtitle file using Subler on my MacBook, I added the subs, not realising the download I'd sourced for the video had them burnt in, so I ended up with two sets on screen, then had to remove the subs I'd added. But for anyone without burnt in forced English subs on their copies - the above should do just fine.

• Love 1