Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: Trailblazers

Joaquin makes a smoothie. Kickstarter videos compete at the Cant’s Film. Sandra visits a tattoo removal parlor. Malcolm and Kris make their own clothing. Toni and Candace coach the Portland Trail Blazers’ dance team. Guest starring Gus Van Sant, Paul Allen and The Portland Trail Blazers.

Just watched this on the dvr, I heart Gus Van Sant and actually clapped my hands in glee when he emerged as the host of the Cant's Film Festival and the way he said "I know, it's a mouthful" was epic. Carrie and Fred's bloopers naming those that were influenced by Talagnu during the end credits were hilarious. I was cracking up when Candace and Toni were coaching the dance team but when Toni told the Blazers she had gone on a date with Michael Jordan in Chicago I almost choked on an M&M. Kudos to the Blazers that appeared, they seemed very natural and engaging and yes, I'm now a fan of the Blazers! :-)

My boyfriend's fave: the escalation of Malcolm and Chris' clothing line in their basement to a sweatshop complete with dim lighting, cramped conditions and child labor.