Type keyword(s) to search

League of Legends: The First Hit is Free

mad_typist
  • Start Topic

Any other summoners out there addicted to this crack? It's free to play, and I've been pleased to find that you can literally play for years without having to invest a single dime.

If you play, post here. Add your summoner name if you want to play together. I'm currently up to level 18, and currently play Cho'gath, Ashe and Quinn.

(edited)

Hi there. I am a big fan of League of Legends, it's my favourite game! I am looking for some really good teammates to play together and destroy everyone ! This game is all about team play, so we need to cooperate. I think that it would be great to play together. By the way, I got bored of stupid teammates on low rating, so I decided a boosting service from boosteria. These guys really know their job and can boost accounts really fast and qualitative

Edited by DortchRules